Friday, August 25, 2006

RIP Pluto


Well, it is official. Pluto, known previously as the smallest planet has now had its planetary status rebuked. For those of you wondering why this has happened, the reason is that the definition a planet was changed. Pluto doesn't revolve principally around the sun, but revolves around the planet Neptune (which the last time I checked IS still a planet). Now, in reference to the ex-farthest planet, we have been instructed to use the politically correct term ICY DWARF.

~~~

UPDATE: Pluto's new name is No. 134340. Not very personable....

4 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger maggini in tweed said...

Very nice picture.
You need to blog on another book. If I was nice I'd buy you one, but I'm unemployed.
Further advocate my blog, you punk.
Katherine

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger shethunkdat said...

I'm glad you commented on this, John. I'm really sad about the loss of Pluto, and am wondering what people are going to say now that My Very Earnest Mother Served Us Nine Pickles no longer works.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pluto is no longer a planet; Tom Cruise is no longer a star."

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what they say, I will always think of Pluto as a planet! I hate changes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home