Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thomas Friedman Interview

Thomas Friedman, author of The World is Flat, had an interesting Q&A session. The topics ranged from Withdrawal from Iraq to Education in the US. I would show it, but I don't want to get sued. You have to be a member of the NY Times online paper to get access to all the goodies. If you are a member, the article is in the @Times section of your email. If you are not a member, I would reccomend it, you get an electronic newspaper every day, and lots of other weekly journals, for example, I get the Book Review. As I have mentioned previosly, I am working on a video blog about All the King's Men, by Robert Penn Warren. I have been gathering information and reading the book for about a month now. I have been working on this ever since the idea hit me when I posted my video from Alaska. You can expect that by next weekend. It should be good.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Kings Men-A great book! Also a very good movie (not the current one but one made in black and white. I believe that Ronald Reagan was in it.)

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever read The Golden Compass? It's very good. They're making a movie on it right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home