Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I personally don't like this holiday, and think it is a bit immature. The problem with it is if you don't wear green, you will end up being pinched by everyone at school. So, today I traded my UK hoodie for a blue shirt with some green in it. Oh well.

I feel like just randomly commenting on some odd things. I really wanted to get a Live Green Go Yellow t-shirt from GM, with their new Ethanol-85 alternate fuel source, and they are out. They say they are making more, and I want one as soon as they do, but while I was looking for the shirt I saw a neat e-card. They have a tractor, and a UFO. You use them to write a message in the corn. This is the link, just go to the 'get stuff' tab, and select the e-card. Very fun. Watch for the t-shirt, and when they put the link up, you get a free one for your name and email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home