Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Da Vinci Code {DVD} Release

The Da Vinci Code DVD {based on the superbest seller by Dan Brown, and starring Tom Hanks and Audrey Tatou} came out on the 14th. There is also a very cool special edition boxed set. It contains and real working cryptex, and a Robert Langdon journal. It is very exciting, and would make a great Christmas gift for and Dan Brown enthusiast. It is $80 shelf price, but Amazon has it half off now. Thanks for the great comments! I am looking into several of the books you have reccomended. I must say I have been busy reading the Innocent Man, and All the King's Men, and some Poe short stories. On top of all of that, I have been putting all of my music onto my new iPod {30G Video}. Very exciting!!! I went to Joseph-Beth with a group the other day, and we had a very nice tour there, given by the PR lady. If anyone has a group that they are in charge of entertaining, I would reccomend that you look into a similiar tour. Plus, you get a 10% discount!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home