Saturday, February 03, 2007

Deathly Hallows - Coming Soon

Ok - there has been a release date set for the final installment of the Harry Potter Series...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The date is....July 21! That is only a week after the premier of the Order of the Pheonix movie. There are thoughts that this will split the Harry Potter market, hurting both book and ticket sales. I disagree. I think that everyone will go see the movie, then read the book. If the book came first it would be an issue, but this way I don't think it will. Let the countdown begin!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I read "All the King's Men" but it is a great book. You need to get back to it. If I remember correctly it is also a pretty good movie which, I believe, Ronald Reagan had a role in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home