Monday, March 20, 2006

Da Vinci Trial Closing

The Da Vinci Code trial is coming to an end. The authors of 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' are suing Random House for plagiarism, claiming that Dan Brown copied the idea for Jesus to have married Mary Magdalene, having children, and leaving a surviving heir, from their non-fiction book with the same idea. Dan Brown took the stand, as well as several others. The judge said that a verdict will be handed down by the end of the court's session, on April 13th. I will update more when the verdict is passed.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you have really added on since the last time I look at your blog. Congrats!!! I thoroughly enjoy your showing of books recognized last year. Also your talk of the court trail on one of your favorite authors Dan Brown. I heard it through the grapevine that the movie version of the book maybe pushed back because of this trail. I believe that my sources were incorrect since you have stated that the trial will be over soon. I would like to say that I have seen that your counter has now past the 600 number. Congrats!!! Well, I believe I have prattled on too long. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home