Friday, June 02, 2006

Updates

Okay everyone, I hope you will all welcome me back into the blog world. I haven't posted for quite some time. Part of that has to do with an overload of end-of-the-year school work, and that the day after school was out I flew off for a week in Alaska. That was great, and I will surely post several of my photographs. Now, I'm back, and ready to go. I will start posting more often. I started by posting two new links. I love to read the 'Oddly Enough' News. Happy reading!!!

PS the next book post will be about The Grapes of Wrath.

OHOHOHOHOH and I saw the Da Vinci Code movie!! I love it. Lots to come....

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger maggini in tweed said...

ummm...i beleive that you forgot to mention that you added a link to your sister's awesome blog!
- your sister...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home